Hello Quilters!
Join me on a journey into color and illusions as we sew together on the Trinity Celtic Knot quilt. I made my first one (115" !!!) way back in 2011. I loved it then and I want to make another one. Since there are only so many classroom days where I can sit and sew with you, I decided to try this online sew along instead.
I have five patterns available right now in the shop. They are $20.00. The pattern is by Deborah Cohen of Australia for Arbee Designs. Buy Pattern Here
This quilt is as beautiful scrappy as it is with yardage. I'm going to be working on creating fabric bundles in various colors for purchase in the store. You can search under "rolls of quarters" in the shop to find them in different colors. Choose as many as you need for your size quilt. For the 115" quilt I was using 3" squares, I plan on 2 to 2.5" squares this time. It's the same amount of piecing for any size; it's the size of your squares that determine your quilt size.
The sew along will start on Thursday, November 12, 2026. I hope you will join me!!
Signups are available on my website: Sign up here
You can follow along at your own pace. I will post weekly but if you need to skip and catch up, that's perfectly alright! You just log on to the blog (link always available on my website if you lose it) for the next clue.
I'm so looking forward to this! I hope you are too. The results are spectacular.
Until next time,
Mavis

No comments:
Post a Comment